It was quite difficult to know what to do.
Some Churches spend thousands on the latest technology. Others don't seem to have a website at all.
I looked across the board at different options and am happy with where we have ended up.
- The old site was looking a little tired and needed sprucing up a bit.
- Our providers have been excellent to work with and very cost effective considering what we get.
- We looked at more complex system and for us we can't really justify the cost. If this was a city based student attracting Church plant I would consider something a bit more intereactive, but we aren't. Some of our folks don't even have email and we don't want to exclude people.
- I think you can spend a lot on things that don't add value.
- What we have done is made the podcasting bit a lot more functional, made the whole thing look smarter and reads better.
- Almost every person who visits our Church has been on the website first. This has always been a strength of our site and something we wanted to build on
These things make a difference!