Two people I trust have been to Cwmbran and I am delighted to read their experiences.
Click their names to see their reviews.
Graham Pyman leads Jubilee Church in Derby.
Andy Robinson leads Kings Church Horsham.
My list of things I want to look out for as I approach stories of God being at move...
1) Lots of talk about Jesus - using the bible to explain the good news
2) Lots of emphasis on personal salvation
3) No-one trying to push me over
4) No heavy sell on "sowing into the revival"
5) Little emphasis on outward manifestations
It sounds like what is happening in Cwmbran is genuine and exciting.
I can't wait to go and see it for myself.